PETCO $1 PER GALLON SALE!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

katschamne

AC Members
Feb 3, 2008
Geneva, IL
Picked up a 55, couldn't squeeze an employee discount of manager either. Do not missing working there at all...
I wish I was you. :grinyes: Sales where not as good as last year on the first day, but I can see why it doesn't hold up to the years past.

Hey Hamburgler, are you on Arachnoboards?

hamburgler

AC Members
Sep 3, 2006
I wish I was you. :grinyes: Sales where not as good as last year on the first day, but I can see why it doesn't hold up to the years past.

Hey Hamburgler, are you on Arachnoboards?
Nope, but i've used this username on a handful of forums and get that question a lot, haha.

wetwillyjoe69

Blarg?
Jun 17, 2008
Daegu, South Korea
i was at petco tonight and they were selling a 29@29 and 20H at 20. didnt see any other different prices. and they are also having their semi annual sale 5 for $5: neons black neon tetras, guppies and a few mollies i believe.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Its official I have the Sunday add

Problem is it may be only for 20 and 29 gallon tanks
Yeah, that was disappointing. No break on the 40-breeder I wanted. :(

Oh, well. I'll just order it through my LFS instead. :silly: :headbang2:

Angie_xx_Angie

is getting a betta for Xmas!~ ? u ?
Aug 7, 2008
California
Real Name
Angie
I got my 22 gal from wal mart. (Also where I got Goldie and Trap)

fish guru

AC Members
Nov 12, 2007
it's probably b cuz of our declining economy.......... Stupid economy!!!!!!!! I'm dissapointed now!!!!!

bighammer1956

Aug 2, 2008
New Orleans,bwo Dallas,Tx.
Real Name
Mervin
Petco..Sale..

I went to the petco in Dallas,Tx. on Lovers Lane,and they have nothing,no fish,no fish tanks,terrible service,so I went to another petco and whole different set-up and I bought a 29 gallon,on sale and the manager gave me a good discount on a hood.I am so happy,so will my fish.:headbang2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store