Photos of my new house and tanks.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
Dragonball! I still have a lucky Goku figure. oh nice tanks too,cant wait to see whats in that freshwater. Love the storries of Han as told thru Dragonball. Now I want to go swing my wooden sword around and watch some DBZ or 70s Gung Fu. Great minds think alike. I love your home and wish I was able to minimize my clutter as well as you.My house is trashed.

Yup, the rest of my collection is storage. I was only designated that space for display. Still a nice chunk (entire second floor hall). I have a massive Wuxia, HK Cinema, and 70-80s Kung fu movie collection as well. I'm also embarassed to say how many comics I have in my library...

Dragonball! I still have a lucky Goku figure. oh nice tanks too,cant wait to see whats in that freshwater. Love the storries of Han as told thru Dragonball. Now I want to go swing my wooden sword around and watch some DBZ or 70s Gung Fu. Great minds think alike. I love your home and wish I was able to minimize my clutter as well as you.My house is trashed.

It was one of mine, too but I got used to it. They way the overflow and tank is put together that water line will be there. I looked last night and saw that even if I got a longer stand pipe it wouldn't make a difference because there is an acrylic border around the edge just above that water line...

I meant the water level in the display tank. Maybe it's just me, but that's totally a pet peeve. It's like seeing underwear poking out, or tp on the shoe of an otherwise very well put together person.

Last edited:

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
I woke up and heard of the Quake this morn. and you were the first person that popped into my worried mind. I hope you,your wife and family are safe. We will be praying to hear some better news from our beloved asian fish idol friends. Post when and if you can. Sendin all my love and compassion your way. Hope your safe Goku

lookit

AC Members
Jun 9, 2009
OK
Hoping for the best for you and your family, friends and neighbors! Stay safe.

laurenrocksth

AC Members
Jun 24, 2008
Milford, NH
Hoping for the best for you and your family.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store