Pics of my stacked 30g & 5.5g nanos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Swimfins

This is as good as it gets.
Tank watching seems to be this cat (ms Kitty's) favorite past time. I keep a shelf clear for her beside my planted tank too and she goes from one tank to the other. I'm not sure which she likes better.

Tanks looking great Blinky, umm you'll have to rent another apartment and set up your 225g ;) hehheeee.

no_sugar

AC Members
Mar 22, 2006
dogs too

I don't have a cat but my two boxers love to watch the tanks. I constantly have to remove lick marks from my cichlid setup. Its the only one they can reach. My male boxer is jealous of my humu humu trigger. He has to eat some krill when I feed the fish. I've got a pic, but I'm at work now and don't have it with me.

AMETHYST212

AC Members
Mar 2, 2006
QUEENS, NY
wow blinky how do you maintain a 5.5 i have a 6 gallon tank that im setting up now. any advice will be much appreciated.

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Actually the 5.5g is one of my easiest tanks. I do water changes every two weeks (15% or so), add phyto three times a week, top off with kalkwasser using a drip line (so there's always water dripping in as it's evaporating out) and feed the LPS a few times a week. Easy peasy. Running a tiny tank with fish in it is a whole different story, the high bioload can make it hard to keep water parameters in check.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store