Pics of nice giant Gouramis(not small)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

PumaWard

In loving memory of Meeko
Jul 23, 2003
Vermont
Can we PLEASE keep politics out of the fish end? I get to hear GWB bashing everywhere in my classes, last thing I need it to see it here.

I agree, this thread should be locked. There are more import practices crucify than doctored pictures (which haven't been proven that they are doctored).

you made me ink

SAVED YOUR LIFE!
Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Texas
i think they should lock it too but mabey we could open up a thread in general chit chat that we can put photoshoped pictures in that are NOT making fun of anyone but just for laughs cause these really are pretty kool when you dont take it from a personal standpoint

Sploke

resident boozehound
Staff member
Oct 20, 2005
South Windsor, CT
Real Name
Matt
I like that last one...like a little spongemonkey gourami, it just needs crazy eyes and a pirate hat :laugh: :laugh:

Roan Art

AC Members
Oct 7, 2005
Northern VA
bowheads.org
you made me ink said:
i think they should lock it too but mabey we could open up a thread in general chit chat that we can put photoshoped pictures in that are NOT making fun of anyone but just for laughs cause these really are pretty kool when you dont take it from a personal standpoint
I agree. I had fun with my GW Bush one :)

Roan

themadblimper

The one free man.
Dec 10, 2005
Lancaster, PA
People should leave this guy alone. If the picture is photoshoped, then it is. Theres nothing you can do about it. If there was a thread "Photoshop your fish", then you would accept his pictue. (Assuming it was, in fact, photoshoped.)
I believe that this forum should be locked, and a new one made specifically for photoshopping fish. Because it is a good topic. (funny too :D )

KingOfTheDeep

All Hail The King
Nov 2, 2005
New York City
Real Name
Dan
themadblimper said:
People should leave this guy alone. If the picture is photoshoped, then it is. Theres nothing you can do about it. If there was a thread "Photoshop your fish", then you would accept his pictue. (Assuming it was, in fact, photoshoped.)
I believe that this forum should be locked, and a new one made specifically for photoshopping fish. Because it is a good topic. (funny too :D )
no one cares that it was photoshopped...its the fact that he's always posting about it like he's all high and mighty because he has a fish like that(assuming he actually does), it get annoying after a while

graphicdesign_r

Tact is for the weak.
Oct 31, 2005
In your nightmares.
I think this thread was funny. I really don't care either way (although yeah, I did jump on the pshop bashing bandwagon...). He could have ended all of the controversy by posting another (even crummy) picture, but he didn't. And I mean, trying to hold on to the "it's not photoshopped" line when he's got people telling him HOW he photoshopped it is just silly (that's why I juiced him on that one post).

All in all though this thread was more amusing than anything else, and it didn't get REALLY bad like some posts. The only really offended person was j, and he set himself up for it (and probably learned his lesson) so put away those "you shouldn't attack people" soapboxes and have some fun you sticks in the mud.

Last edited:

aquariumhobyist

AC Members
Sep 11, 2005
all this jason kid does is talk about how good his gourami is all the time and now everyones giving him a taste of his own medicine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store