Pictures of my 55gal tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

waterspirit

Charlie don't surf...
Dec 11, 2002
Oak Grove, KY
Visit site
very nice very nice

Wow, you've got a stand just like the one I have with my 55g
Where did you get yours?
Also, what are you shooting your pics with?
just curious
good quality photos, from one photographer to another:D

online2

AC Members
May 15, 2002
Louisville, Ky
home.insightbb.com
waterspirit,
I got the 55gal stand at *gasp* walmart:) . I'm using a Canon EOS Rebel II (I cant remember II or IIs).

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments... Hopefully I can get my RTS & Clown Loaches to quit playing tag long enough to get some pictures of them.

Online2

Last edited:

Finzzup

AC Members
Dec 1, 2002
NW Iowa
Visit site
It's just beautiful!!!!! GREAT pictures, too!

I saw a 55 gallon with the stand that looked identical to that at my Walmart about a month ago -- it was a "one time only special purchase" and it was $199. They had about 8-10 of them. I went back two days later intending to get it and they were sold out. I called all the Walmarts within 100 miles (short drive for me since I'm in the boonies!) and all of them said they SOLD OUT in about 1-3 days.

99RedSi

AC Members
Dec 2, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Did you bleach those plastic/silk plants before putting them in the tank initially?

They look really good .. looks like a low maintanence tank which is what I'm looking for....

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Very nice set-up! And the pictures came out just fine... :)

ArkyLady

Addict In Training
Nov 27, 2002
Arkansas
Nice pics! Looks great. That's the same 55gal setup I bought, Wal-Mart special :)

The fish I have in mine will be going into a larger tank in the future and I had planned to buy me an oscar to keep in this tank. But the glass is so thin (looks like 1/4" to me), so I wasn't sure if an oscar would be to destructive to put in there.

Hubby wants to fill this one full of neons or some other colorful small fish, so think I'll buy me a little heavier duty tank for an oscar in the future.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store