Plant bushels, endlers and shrimp!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarkev13

help the cause donate to EZLN
Jun 17, 2007
any packs left?

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Yes their are only endlers. There are the 3 types. Flametails, blackbars, and wild center peacock.

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
Its to cold right now to ship here, I would love to have 30, but right now its 15 below. my plants that came very well packaged a few days ago with a heat pack were frozen
:(
I will have a tank all set up for these guys if they mate again around March. I am sorry, but I would be so sad if they came frozen :eek: I would also take several of the plants off your hands at that time to!! ( ones with roots) :)
I love the look of these!!

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Hey thanks.

Thats sad to hear. Lately I have been shipping with heat packs and its been good. But in that case, I guess its not a good idea.

I may not have any by then because I am running out of space or by then, I'll have different strains. Always working on new ones.

I'll try to hold these for you and I understand what u mean, it took me a long time to get some endlers of this quality.

Oh and by then, I should have alot more plants. ALOT. hahaha

Thanks for looking

grannylvsfish

have you been bad this year ??
Dec 6, 2006
Montana
Hey thanks.

Thats sad to hear. Lately I have been shipping with heat packs and its been good. But in that case, I guess its not a good idea.

I may not have any by then because I am running out of space or by then, I'll have different strains. Always working on new ones.

I'll try to hold these for you and I understand what u mean, it took me a long time to get some endlers of this quality.

Oh and by then, I should have alot more plants. ALOT. hahaha

Thanks for looking
awsome!! my kids loved the pics of your endlers, they were jumping up and down sayig yes mamma we want them!! we are going to set the tank up and add snails and I hope you have them in March. its soooooo cold right now, my dog buffy went out side to pee and cold not make it back to the door, her feet froze :eek: I had to run get her. its that cold in Montana right now!!

guitarkev13

Jun 17, 2007
id like some flametails how much are they ea? also need shipping to 87114 with a heat pack. im in new mexico so not to cold around here they should be fine with heat pack.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Thanks grannylvsfish. I appericate that, it was really hard to get some quality plants and fish.

Sure guitarkev13, its $32 for a breeding group of 20-25. That includes heat pack and styrofoam insulation.

guitarkev13

Jun 17, 2007
i dont need that many somewhere aroud 10-13 would be good there gona go into a 10 gal btw with other fish of course but NO OTHER LIVEBEARING FISH so if they do breed the strain will stay pure

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
i fit over 80 in a 10 gal. they don't follow regulare stocking rules as other fishes. i had 10 gal tanks with good filtration and airation that hold over 120. in my low tech tanks, the usally only hold 60-80.

many people think its too much but my groups will be the fastest way to start a colony. the adults will breed while the juvs come to age. by the time the juvs breed the fry will be of age. its a 3 sector breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store