"Plant Gro" iron enriched fert.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LIBPA

I got the money hat
May 30, 2006
NYC
Im getting into real plants and i bought liquid fertilizer, the directions say that approx. one capful will treat 10 gallons. I got the fertilizer and the plant bulbs in the same day, i have them planted in sand, but all i want to know is how many times a week or month or whatever should i be adding this fertilizer. If anyone knows or has used this product i could use some help,Thanks

Goatman

Priest of Hiroshima
Jun 6, 2006
That question is very similar to "how much should I feed my fish?" It depends widely on the amount of plant mass, the types of plants, the amount of fishload, substrate, lighting, CO2 injection, etc, et al. What plants do you currently keep, and how many? How big is the tank? What do you have for fish? What wattage lighting are you using? Are you currently, or are you planning on injecting CO2? These are all needed before answering the rather simple sounding wuestion of "how much/how often do I use X fertilizer?"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store