Planted 20 Gallon Tall

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Yep...Java Fern. Sorry. Only have two, which when pulled out of the container, made 4....I ordered a Betta from Coast Gem. You mentioning the Betta made me think of keeping it EASY! Thanks! This is becoming a little more money than I had planned. Welcome to the world of planted tanks! lol!

Sprinkle

AC Members
Mar 21, 2020
UK
Yep...Java Fern. Sorry. Only have two, which when pulled out of the container, made 4....I ordered a Betta from Coast Gem. You mentioning the Betta made me think of keeping it EASY! Thanks! This is becoming a little more money than I had planned. Welcome to the world of planted tanks! lol!
Keeping a betta may or may no be easy to keep. My fith one passed away monday.

Strongarm

AC Members
Jan 13, 2021
Far West Texas
Real Name
Wayne
Camera Used
Samsung Galaxy 7+
Oh no! Well, I liked the idea anyways. I guess I really didn't have to put CO2 on, but was wondering about it, and have seem some killer planted aquariums with it. The 45gram Fluval unit wasn't to awfully expensive, . The Cartridges are expensive from Fluval. I can get some cheaper from a Restaurant Supply Company here in town, or maybe go to Paintball tank, later.

Vincenia

AC Members
Dec 11, 2011
Blairstown, New Jersey
darkredtigr.deviantart.com
Real Name
Kayla
Camera Used
IPhone 12 Pro Max
Oh no! Well, I liked the idea anyways. I guess I really didn't have to put CO2 on, but was wondering about it, and have seem some killer planted aquariums with it. The 45gram Fluval unit wasn't to awfully expensive, . The Cartridges are expensive from Fluval. I can get some cheaper from a Restaurant Supply Company here in town, or maybe go to Paintball tank, later.
Not all bettas are bad. But Coast gem isn't the best place for bettas. I ordered from them a few times, only have one betta from them to survive shipping. I usually recommend Prism bettas or betta squad usa for bettas.

Reactions: Sprinkle

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
How did you cycle the tank to get it ready to add fish?

Reactions: Sprinkle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store