please help my black moor and setup!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

finsNfur

AC Members
May 29, 2008
Connecticut
I'm sorry to hear your moor died. Parrot fish need warm temps around 80 degrees for optimum health, so you are going to have to make some choices. You cannot keep all those fish in the same tank, they simply aren't compatible.

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
Since another fish is showing symptoms, I would treat for at least another week. I 100% agree with finsnfur, and everybody else who has told you that you cannot keep these fish together. It may appear alright, short term, but it really is damaging to the animals.

parrotcraze

AC Members
Feb 18, 2012
thanks for all the help everyone. ive found homes for all but one goldfish, the white and orange facy thats at about four inches. ive raised my temp in the aquarium to 80f in favor of my tropicals. ive added a ten inch air stone so the goldfish can have more oxygen but is it possible for him to survive at this temp? the three parrotfish seem to be doing much better, they are feeding more and establishing territoty. all signs of ich are gone but im still treating.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store