Please , this is South Florida !!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
A cold air mass will impact South Florida over the next few days.
Low temperatures tonight will range from the upper 20s to lower 30s
near Lake Okeechobee with the rest of South Florida in the
30s... except around 40 over the southeast portion of South
Florida. These cold temperatures combined with northwest winds of
5 to 10 mph will allow for wind chill readings to fall into upper
20s to lower 30s... except for Metro Palm Beach where the wind
chill readings will be in the lower to mid 20s toward sunrise
Tuesday.

You people in the North , you really like this stuff ????????? :hypnotized:

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
NO I DON'T...right now it is 28 degrees and dropping rapidly with the wind blowing about 25 mph.
Do you work indoors or outdoors ?

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
I live in SE Pa and it never gets very cold here. It might hit 0 or a little below in a real cold snap, but that's nothing. No matter how cold it gets you can always throw on another layer, but when it starts getting hotter and you get down to skin and you're still hot you're screwed!

dbosman

AC Members
Dec 5, 2010
East Lansing, MI USA
A cold air mass will impact South Florida over the next few days.Low temperatures tonight will range from the upper 20s to lower 30s
You people in the North , you really like this stuff ?????????
Well, yeah. We only have mosquitoes half the year. We don't have cockroaches flying around everywhere. What snakes we have are rarely poisonous or kid crushing. To the best of my knowledge no pets have been eaten by crocs in Michigan - ever. And, best of all - we send our cranky old folks to Florida for half the year. Other than snow shoveling, what's not to like?

toddhgr

AC Members
Mar 13, 2010
western mass
My motto as far as the temperature goes is this: You can always wear more clothes, but you can only take so much off before ya get arrested! I love the cold and HATE the heat. Doing what I do for work I'm outside everyday and no matter how freezing it is as long as you dress appropriatly and keep working you never get cold.

Inglorious

AC Members
Aug 26, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
I hate this snow crap with a passion...I am anxiously awaiting to hear if I am getting a transfer for work from Iowa down to sunny Melbourne FL.

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Thats not really all that bad! Right now it's about 20 F and snowing. By midnight it should be around 10 and then tomorrow it's going to be 15 all day. It only gets colder from there!

Ara

Catquarium
Feb 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I would never say I LIKE this... I freakin' HATE Canada weather. Right now it is -20 with windchill, and that is actually really warm for this time of year. We ussually have -40 by now.

My fingers are green from lack of circulation, it takes me an hour every day after getting to work to warm up enough to type, I rarely socialize in the Winter outside of work because it is too cold to go anywhere, and it takes me 15 minutes every morning to warm my car enough to drive to work...

HATES it.. but.. I don't have a green card and moving is expensive =P Not really a lot of choice!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I don't mind the cold too much so as long as the wind isn't blowing like crazy.
It's 29 here right now. Supposed to get down to about 19 tonight and the next few nights, as well. Things should be getting back to normal by the weekend for this area. Highs in the upper 50s, then dropping back down to highs in the 30s again by next Mon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store