FS Plecos, corys and kuhli loaches - Avon, OH - shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
OK, all paid orders have been shipped. Here's what's left, including original from canceled order, and I also added a few more to the list:

Adults / Breeders / Juvies
Breeding pair of longfin albino bristlenoses $50
Longfin brown male bristlenose $25
Longfin albino female bristlenose $25
9 sub-adult L333 King Tigers (few of which are black/white instead of the typical black/yellow) $35 each (discount for 3 or more)
One L213 adult $30

Babies (pm for availability)
Short fin calicos $6
Short fin albinos $3

I will be out of town tomorrow, back Friday evening. So I won't be able to respond to PMs until then.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Sorry for the repost, but I missed one fish that got added back to the list earlier:

9 sub-adult L333 King Tigers (few of which are black/white instead of the typical black/yellow) $35 each (discount for 3 or more)
One L213 adult $30
1 adult L333 King Tiger (over 5") $45

Short fin calicos $6

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
My 4 Long Finned Calico's and 1 Short Finned Calico's made it here in good health. Also my L144 breeding trio made it here ok as well. Thanks for the lovely pleco's.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
I'm back!!!

Glad the fishies made it fine GER1023! Its always great to hear good news upon coming home.

I have an updated list of fish for sale, a few didn't go as planned:

One L213 adult $30
1 L183 $50 (approx 3"++) **RARE**

Short fin calicos $6
Short fin albinos $3

As a few of you know, my L134s started breeding, so they are no longer for sale. A lucky LUCKY customer did buy 2 of them, and I honored the sale and shipped them to her, but the other 4 and 36 wrigglers are happily swimming around. Here are pics of the babies for those of you interested, I know it is OT in this thread so please post comments in the right thread - http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228255

As usual, please pm you zipcode for shipping quote. Thanks for looking!

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
Bump for a nice person to do business with, sorry to hear you are breaking down your room. Good luck and BTW my BNs and doing well, ended up with one male(an albino) and he has quite a harem.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Last of the paid orders have been shipped out today. Also found one more L213. Here's the update of what I have:

8 sub-adult L333 King Tigers (few of which are black/white instead of the typical black/yellow) $35 each (discount for 3 or more)
2 L213 adult $30
1 L183 $50 (approx 3"++) **RARE**

Short fin calicos $6
Short fin albinos $3

dudley

Eheim User
Feb 9, 2005
Medina, Ohio
Real Name
Dee
Just want to say that I love my new Kuhlis. You have a very nice selection of plecos. Definitely recommend purchasing from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store