Possibility of New (Used) Tanks.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zbbal

AC Members
Jul 9, 2009
Sevierville, TN
Today my dad saw a house being gutted and decided to pull over. Low and behold, there's seven tanks sitting in the garage. (From my rough estimates, they look like a 90 gallon, three 55 gallons, two 35 gallon talls, and a 29 gallon.)He asks the guys about them, and it seems that the previous owners had 20-something tanks. The guys had already moved all but the six tanks to their shop and had cleaned them for re-sale, but that I could have the seven tanks in the garage. Not only are there tanks, but tons of lights, filters, heaters, pumps, etc. My family is tight on money, so my dad noticed the guy's car was damaged. My dad does car re-sales, and said he could get the guy his parts for under $160. Then the guy said I could have everything in the garage in exchange for the parts. That's seven tanks, stands, and all the equipment. I'm really hoping my dad finds all the parts today so we can go pick up the tanks. They'll need a lot of work, but I know that none of them leak. Keep your fingers crossed; hopefully this deal will go through!

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
Hope everything works out for you, good luck and keep us posted

Zbbal

AC Members
Jul 9, 2009
Sevierville, TN
Well my dad found all the parts, so it looks like the deal will go through tomorrow.:headbang2:

There is one snag to my dream though...I can't set any of the larger tanks up. I can only set up the smallest one, and I have to take down all my current tanks to do so.

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
Nice find "Lucky". Any ideas yet on stock?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store