POST YOUR AQUASCAPES HERE, I'll start.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Mar 17, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Here is the beginning of my 40g set up, I am most likely going to add some more larger rocks and some live plants as well when i get everything figured out.

FRONT.JPG

FRONT.JPG

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Sweet tanks!

Fishdaze....to be honest, I usually do not like artificial plants and 'unnatural things' in tanks. However, I really do like the way you have your tank set up! All the colors and the castle really work well together! Well done!!!

fishdaze

AC Members
Dec 9, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Chris
Sweet tanks!

Fishdaze....to be honest, I usually do not like artificial plants and 'unnatural things' in tanks. However, I really do like the way you have your tank set up! All the colors and the castle really work well together! Well done!!!

Thanks! I honestly wouldn't have done castles (or pink gravel) if I went out and bought stuff new but they were part of the tank when I got it and I couldn't see not using all those free castles that came with it. I did however add the fake plants so I can take credit for that haha. I'll post pics of my other tank in the near future, its fake as well for the time being but looks much more natural than pink gravel with castles.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
AVIONICS , Very Very nice looking tank !!!!!!!!!!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
cool tanks!!!!!!!!

Mindcrime121

AC Members
Nov 2, 2008
Willows, California
20g standard tank

Filter:
HOT magnum canaster filter
Rio 50 powerhead for added current

Substrate:
Standard black medium sized aquarium gravel + seachem flourite black

Wood:
Mopani

Rocks: granite river rocks with quartz veins

Plants:
Microsorium pteroptus, Microsorum pteropus 'Windelov' , Anubias nana, Nymphaea pubescens, Bolbitis heudelotii, Vesicularia ferriei (I think), Cryptocoryne balansae, Hygrophila difformis, Rotala indica, Egeria densa

Inhabitants:
3 otocynclus catfish, 6 amano shrimp, 6 glowlight tetra, 1 GBR, one cory cat, one whiptail cat, one female sword tail

Recently changed the scape and still deciding if I like it or not...

100_2808.JPG 100_3352.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store