post your betta pics!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Ok....my daughter "twisted" my arm and made me bring this guy home. He was a brilliant yellow in that awful blue water they put them in at PetSmart. I was reluctant...but since I had some money left on a gift card and they were on sale for 2 bucks....I let her talk me into it.

He took a couple of days to adjust to his new home....I blame the blue water for that ! I've never had a betta be so slow to come around...I thought we were going to loose this one. He settled in, but what a scardy cat ! If you came near the tank he dove behind the heater and hid. It's been about 2 weeks now and the turkey finally came out of his shell...though he isn't quite as brilliant yellow as he was at first.

Ok...he's kinda pretty.....I forgive her for making me bring home yet another betta... :rolleyes:

Poor thing is stuck in a 2 gallon with blue plants and a dragon...lol....too bad....he's far better off in this than that little blue tidy bowl ! :p:

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Here's my main man! Disco! He's a marble plakat. :)

He currently resides in a 3g Eclipse on my bedside table. :)

ExtraHannah

Learning as fast as I can!
Dec 6, 2009
Central NC
Well, I haven't gotten nearly as good a pictures as some of you guys have. However, here's my guy, Beard. Not a fancy color or fin style, but I find him very handsome.

One of his ADF tank mates horned in to the picture...

Last edited:

ayra321

}((((*>
Jul 28, 2009
florida
adopted a new guy from a friend,his name is scarlette blaine fishy apple sauce tippit twiddle fish :)

and his new and permanent home(which has more plants added to it since the pic was taken)

:)

kevinb120

AC Members
Jan 22, 2010
Centreville Va
He's not cooperating, but here's a little one. He's so chill I can't get him to flare AND stay in the good lighting.

kianna

Keep on swimming
Sep 15, 2008
Lakewood, WA
Here's a couple of quick shots

Bettas (1).JPG

Bettas 7.JPG

....and last but not least "A face only a betta momma could love"!

Bettas 12.jpg

Bettas (1).JPG Bettas 7.JPG Bettas 12.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store