pretty cool tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice tank...functional in the long run...???

arnoldisnumero1

Govenator
Dec 20, 2006
www.hapaglloyd.com
hey Niko, always here my friend, I never leave, just watching mostly...I stared at this tank for awhile and thought to myself, how rough would that be when it is time for a water change and I am up on a 10ft ladder with a bucket...

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
ha ha ha ha...i know what you mean...like what RBishop mentioned above, how practical actually is it..i know they also showed some tanks with tangs in..i would not personally dream of putting a tang in a tank like that..Fish need more than just a long length to live happily, they need space and room to grow into...

Glad your still about mate, i did kind of think you had left the forums as you had been quiet...good to see you posting again mate...

Niko

jojo22

Salt-aholic Xtreme
Sep 21, 2006
Something about tangs or chiclids in a tank that is only 14 inches wide just doesn't sit well with me.

I just tried to call and explain why this won't work with large fish and their phone # doesn't even work. That's what I call customer service!!!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
their 8 foot tank is actually narrower than their 5 foot tank! XD

arnoldisnumero1

Govenator
Dec 20, 2006
www.hapaglloyd.com
I just tried to call and explain why this won't work with large fish and their phone # doesn't even work. That's what I call customer service!!!

CANADIANS!!! :eek: ---Did I say that??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store