Proven Riparium Plant Combinations

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
Beautiful tanks.. Your dedication to this style of tank is obvious and inspirational. Nice job.

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
Thanks so much Corax!

Really these riparium setups are pretty easy to do.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Great write-ups! I am completely intrigued by ripariums (of course that is all your doing!) and plan to set one up in the future so this information will be immensely helpful. The more info that is out there the better because as you know there is not a lot of info out there on this fairly new hobby.

I'd love to see more of the articles finished from your site (RipariumSupply.com) too, especially "How to Plant a Riparium: A Plan in Seven Steps".

Thank you for your great contributions and leading the way!

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
Thanks again everybody. I'll post another update here as soon as I can but they are rather time-consuming so I just have to find a couple of hours somewhere so I can put one together.

WolfieC

Registered Member
Feb 23, 2011
Stunning!
I have done tank along these lines in an unscientific fashion by rooting cuttings in the top of my aquarium tank. Some did so well and filled in so beautifully I left them!

Thanks for the time and effort you have put into these posts, and for adding another Roundtoit to the list.

Things I plan to do when I Get *Round to it*

Subscribed and excited!

Edited to ask if the tanks in this thread are using moderate lighting as described in your *high-humidity* tank thread.

Thanks!

Last edited:

bettalover77

AC Members
May 27, 2010
Real Name
Alex
have you ever tried wandering jew. google it.
(sorry i cant find a picture)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store