Python No Spill Faucet Pump

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Joplin

Registered Member
Oct 4, 2019
I have the 25' python and it will connect directly to the outside garden hose faucet.

I ended up needing another 10 feet so I got some tubing and connecters from Lowes it made it a little longer. Over all I'm pleased with the python, but every so often I lose suction and have to tighten the connection to the sink or the hose to the pump part. I have well water so I'm not concerned about chlorine and put sink water directly into the tank. The refill option is the best thing about a python in my opinion.... just set the temp of the water and refill. I never minded using a syphon to get the water out.

Reactions: dudley

Snagrio

AC Members
Dec 15, 2020
My method is rather clunky. I first attach the python to a garden hose to flow the old water out the back door, then to refill the water I have to drag the hose alllll the way down to the basement as that's the only place I can actually attach a hose and have temperature control thanks to none of the main floor facets having conducive openings.

Fortunately though, my house has well water that's filtered through several times, so no chlorine to deal with, and it certainly beats hauling big buckets of water back and forth 20+ times.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store