question about Flourish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sebas

SuckaFreeSince93
Jul 14, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Sebasthian
hey AC, my dad got me Flourish plant supplement today i have a 20 gallon and 10 gallon set up in my room, my 20 gallon has corys, kuhlies, and otos, now i know that flourish wont harm them or anything but but in my 10 gallon i have a ammano shrimp and its just a planted tank with moss(hoping to get either red cherry or yellow shrimp once i feel the tank is ready =) ) i read on the back that it says to use 5ml for 60 gallons, so how much would i have to use for my 20 gallon and 10 gallon? Also, i looked on the back and it says it has about 0.0001% copper and i know that shrimp cant have copper or they will die. is that enough to kill them or is it straight to use it in both my tanks?

thanks for your time,
Sebasthian :hi:

Sebas

SuckaFreeSince93
Jul 14, 2010
Florida
Real Name
Sebasthian
no dont have flourish trace, i edited my op and added a picture of the one my dad got me

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
i always overdose my flourish and the fish, snails, and shrimp are just fine. i usually end up dumping 2 capfuls in my 55 and about a third of a capful in my 2.5 gallon, roughly once a week or so. BFM is not good at measuring........ lol!

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
i always overdose my flourish and the fish, snails, and shrimp are just fine. i usually end up dumping 2 capfuls in my 55 and about a third of a capful in my 2.5 gallon, roughly once a week or so. BFM is not good at measuring........ lol!
flourish is fine to od since its weak anyways but the excel can kill if used too much of it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store