Question on fish numbers.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

James:v

Registered Member
Jan 18, 2017
Hello i am James (as u will of already guessed) and i am just wondering what would be the best fish for a 20 ltr fish tank when its already occupied by 3 guppies?

Raymond1986

Registered Member
Jan 18, 2017
It's okay James. It's hard at the start atleast your asking for help. When I started I put every type of fish together it worked for a while lol.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
What gender guppies do you have? I wouldn't add anything, really...a 20 liter tank is not big enough for much, and if you have females and males, you will end up with a slew of fry.

Tifftastic

"With your powers combined . . ."
Sep 9, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Real Name
Tiff
Agreed with the above, it's quite small for more fish. Also, it would likely not be the best situation for female bettas either, they can be fairly aggressive with each other and two isn't usually sufficient to reduce that aggression.

James:v

Registered Member
Jan 18, 2017
What gender guppies do you have? I wouldn't add anything, really...a 20 liter tank is not big enough for much, and if you have females and males, you will end up with a slew of fry.
I have three male guppies

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
There are invertebrates that would work--any of the grazing shrimp (amanos, cherries, etc, just avoid the filter feeders) or snails that would work well, but I wouldn't add any fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store