RAFFLETASTIC! 10.5 gallon rimless hillstream nano for Saturday @ Msjinkzd's!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Dang, that is so awesome.

Maybe next year y'all can come down to Hawaii? :D

fishycat

needs more wiggle.
Dec 9, 2009
Hawaii
Great tank guys! Can you put that rock recipe for the algae gel baked feeding stones as a sticky? Its great!!!
:iagree: Great for oto owners too, I'm sure!

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
Darn, I was sooo looking forward to making it but i have work....

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Awesome raffle prize!

:cry: :wall:

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
I make them. I mix a gelatin based food comprised of liquid marine algae, dried spirulina powder, dried chorella powder, and other goodies as available. I make frozen sticks out of them like a lipstick, and paint it onto 250º rocks, and then put them back in the oven for about 5 minutes to dry out. The result is a fairly long lasting natural stone with prepared food that the gobies love.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Can you put that rock recipe for the algae gel baked feeding stones as a sticky? Its great!!!
Agreed!

Great for oto owners too, I'm sure!
I've been working on something sort of similar for my otos and it's going pretty well, but I didn't think of baking it. I'll have to give that a try!

roscoe70

AC Members
Apr 5, 2009
East Texas
Preciate you guys not making those of us unable to attend feel even worse. Nice raffle prizes and hoping you all have a really great time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store