Rainbow shark

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
JBW-the reason i said i think because i am not sure,anyway,those fishes are bad community fishes,they are better off with larger fishes than themselves.

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Mission Hills, CA 91345
I agree with serra,

When I was looking for somemore negative comments, people would say they would do fine with larger fish. Its just they tend to show aggression to the smaller type fish. I KNow with my RTBS, he ignores all the larger fish and goes after my female neon rainbows and sometimes my boesemans, he does this only ONCE in a while maybe I just keep him well fed? he has a FAT belly....

Serrateeth_2002

Godzilla
Nov 3, 2002
Singapore
bettaman,what other fishes do you have in the tank?This fish is a bully,i got once before,it harassed everyfish in the tank,good thing it died of high nitrates(i think) but not the other fishes.

bettaman

AC Members
Original poster
Nov 27, 2002
NY
Visit site
I have neon tetras and some panda cories in with rainbow shark. One of the panda cories is thicker than the shark but he doesn't seem to mind.

Wippit Guud

///\\oo//\\\
Sep 27, 2002
PEI, Canada
I have a rainbow shark in a 29g, only real problem I had was a dispute between him and my betta, which the betta started (and got his tail handed to him, he's in his own tank now). The shark likes to chase the other fish, but there's no real aggression beyond that...

... and he turns into a kitten with the pleco that's roughly double his size starts moving.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store