FREE raok a pair of swordtails

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookymonster760

AC Members
Apr 4, 2011
hello well i have decided to do a raok since its the holidays for a pair of these swordtails
they come from a river in mexico called tamasi if i remember right either i will dig up the name after i pick the winner well i will me sending you a pair of these for free and all you have to tell me is who is your favorite artist and i mean painter example andy warhol
the winner pays 15 dollars for shipping plus heat pack if needed if not needed shipping will be 12 dollars i will pick a winner at 9pm tomorrow good luck
picture of the male

also shipping will happen the 2nd of jan thanks

vwill279

AC Members
Oct 7, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Real Name
Vanessa
Jan Vermeer is my favorite painter. Girl with a pearl earring is my all time favorite painting.

Franz Marc's The Large Blue Horses is another favorite of mine.

gtu2004

AC Members
Feb 15, 2010
New York
John Lennon is my fav artist :)

Will appreciate the fire reds as well to diversify my gene pool in my 20 Gallon Long :) The swordtails are beautiful and can go into my 20 gallon High heavily planted tank.

Thanks for your generosity!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
Van Gogh - Starry Night. Is there a way to get a pic of the fire reds?

somethingpishy1

AC Members
Jan 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Salvador Dali. Dream caused by is my favorite painting by him

GuppyGirl1230

Snails, Guppies and Corys, OH MY!!!
Jul 14, 2010
Westminster, Colorado
Real Name
Maribeth
My favorite artist has to be Leonardo Da Vinci, not just because he painted for the church but did it in a way that mocked their unfair and insane policies. He was also an inventor and an amateur physician. I have the Vitruvian Man tattooed on my back. He was against the church's policy on homosexuality and science and was a devout naturalist. All in all, he was an amazing painter, sketch artist, physician, inventor and all around good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store