FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2010 Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonrichards

AC Members
May 9, 2009
Wow. She shipped with handwarmers? O man. Now that really sucks about the fish!
I agree, people have to read the fine print and understand how to ship before attempting to.

-Gordon

fballguy

yum
Feb 27, 2006
Everett, WA
www.freshwaterfanatics.com
I just received word on my fish shipment and unfortunately I will not be sending out anymore live critters! :( Insluated box, 120hour heat pack and FedEx 3day and Jordan's poor fish didn't make the trip! Please let me know how the other two shipments made out.
Crayfish arrived in 1 piece and is acclimating right now, thanks a bunch!

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
NO SHIPPING CERES, CA 95307

empty 55G acrylic no leaks but could use some buffing but when full of water small scratches are hard to see. comes with standard lights no stand or filter.

2 empty 29G tanks just the tanks nothing else included no leaks.

1 metal stand for 10G tank not included

4 5G tanks just the tanks

2 bags of pea gravel about 25lbs each new opened but none removed.

all this came from a friend who is moving and i dont need these items local pick up only and items are listed locally for free also so reply fast or it will be gone fast.

jrjerin

AC Members
Jun 5, 2009
I have some free gold jack dempseys and bgjd's. only catch is that I won't ship, might be willing to meet for the right trade. I live near Ft Myers FL. I also have a bgjd pair that I would like to get rid of.

Still have them

Kerry121774

AC Members
Mar 2, 2010
RI
Excellent "fballguy" hard lesson learned with the apistos but both cray packages arrived alive. Thanks for giving me the heads up!

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
NO SHIPPING CERES, CA 95307

empty 55G acrylic no leaks but could use some buffing but when full of water small scratches are hard to see. comes with standard lights no stand or filter.

2 empty 29G tanks just the tanks nothing else included no leaks.

1 metal stand for 10G tank not included

4 5G tanks just the tanks

2 bags of pea gravel about 25lbs each new opened but none removed.

all this came from a friend who is moving and i dont need these items local pick up only and items are listed locally for free also so reply fast or it will be gone fast.
Wow great deal I would totally take them all if I wasn't on the other side of the country : ( Good luck, you shouldn't have any problem rehoming these. Great thread!

koldsoup

AC Members
Jan 12, 2010
Brooklyn, New York
Real Name
Kevin
I have a bunch of duckweed if anyone wants to pick up in Brooklyn, NY. It completely covered my 20 long so I took out some. Some have a few yellow leaves but you should be able to remove those without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store