rearranged my tank, what do you think?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ESOXLUCIOUSS

AC Members
Nov 19, 2005
Dublin Ireland
lovely tank but why convicts. they are just like gremlins..just add water. my first breeding egg laying fish. would u not try something harder. u will have fry coming out ur ears and no one will take them. what about bns or corys great thank for either. just adsds more vegatation. but best of luck what ever u decide

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Simple solution to the baby problem. Set up a larger tank, with bigger fish. Free feeders while at the same time embracing the inevitable onset of Multiple-Tank Syndrome! :evil_lol:

stephcps

AC Members
Jun 2, 2009
Simple solution to the baby problem. Set up a larger tank, with bigger fish. Free feeders while at the same time embracing the inevitable onset of Multiple-Tank Syndrome! :evil_lol:
+1

And I like the pots. I think it looks nice.

m8r8j

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
dw??

my buddy has a tiger shovelnose, arowana, and fire eel that will make quick work of them haha

m8r8j

AC Members
Aug 16, 2010
ooooh driftwood i suppose?

my lfs stocks that malaysian driftwood, which is great because im not a big fan of mopani

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
Yeah dw=driftwood. Nice tank, be prepared for the onslaught of convict babies. I'd add in some anubias if possible, they'd look sweet tied onto the driftwood.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store