Recommend some community fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
I wouldn't mind a couple different schools of fish. I'm definitely going to go with the Giant Danios. I'd like to find maybe one more school for now. I'll look into all of the recommendations so far.

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Actually I'm second guessing the Giant Danios. I think I want something with more color. I'll probably go with some type of Rainbow Fish. Maybe a couple Gouramis as the kids will really like them.

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Currently a 75..

I'm not worried about the size for the schooling fish.. the fire eel will need much bigger than any of these guys would need.

I let the kids pick some fish out so the picked a blue dwarf guarami and a gold guarami. I skipped the rainbowfish for the time being as they just did not look that appealing in person. I'm going to think about those some more and look at some more options as well.

Mudfrog

AC Members
Jan 17, 2005
Roanoke, VA
Will do. So far they are fine but they are still young and new to the tank. The blue dwarf swims around everywhere. The Gold one stays hidden in the roots of my ivy.

The fish selection around here sucks unfortunately. On Saturday I plan on going to a much larger store, it's about an hour drive so I don't go to often. I plan on coming back with some clown loaches and some sort of schooling fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store