FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! ** CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

purokogi

Shrimp Slave
Jul 26, 2010
Real Name
Thor
I just checked the website today and it looks like it's back :D

matiller

AC Members
Aug 18, 2011
Every last one of them is alive and well! This is my first time keeping RCS, but I'm surprised to see how tiny they are o.o I don't know if that's their true size or they're younger but their coloration is quite nice even while stressed!

Jmrmotorhead

AC Members
Mar 17, 2010
www.mattsfishstore.radder.org
Real Name
Matt
Matiller-
they will get bigger :) I got mine from here a month ago or so, they are already growing and I have one berried the other day! It dropped its eggs, but that's common for first time momma's. Epics an excellent seller!
Matt

purokogi

Shrimp Slave
Jul 26, 2010
Real Name
Thor
Put my order in.. what is the usual delivery time to east coast? Hopefully I got my order submitted in time for tuesdays shipment

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
Hi everyone!

Yes, it was my mistake -- I let the domain registration expire for a few days, whoops!

But I'm back. Shipments have been going out as expected, so there haven't been any delays there.

Bump for more orders!

Thanks!

Ashley87

AC Members
Jan 28, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Hey Epic, I am interested in ordering 20 of your shrimp but your website says it's 24.50 for 20 shrimp w/out a heat pack, whereas here you say they are a $1 each with free shipping. I am confused, haha! Can you set me straight? :)

apocalypto

Registered Member
Apr 23, 2012
Hey Epic, I am interested in ordering 20 of your shrimp but your website says it's 24.50 for 20 shrimp w/out a heat pack, whereas here you say they are a $1 each with free shipping. I am confused, haha! Can you set me straight? :)
Hi, I'm really interested in these and was wondering this also. Thanks!

purokogi

Shrimp Slave
Jul 26, 2010
Real Name
Thor
all of my shrimp arrived safely .. it was shipped out saturday and arrived monday.. great! drip acclimated them and they look happy in their new home. These are nicely sized shrimp... not babies like other people may send. I didn't worry about 1 or 2 dollars. He says that it's +$2 for shipping materials. Thanks Epicfish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store