Reef tank stocking..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WithLuck

AC Members
May 15, 2008
I'd like 2 clownfish, 1 firefish, a mandarin after it is established, and other than that I'm pretty unsure of what to add.

I like blue-green chromis but I'm not sure if my tank would be large enough for them.

I have a 40 gallon breeder with a 20 gallon breeder sump.

Tank 36"x18x13

Sump 30" x 12 1/2 x 13"

Also I'm not sure of what size my return pump should be if anyone can help me with that.

If it helps this is what my sump will look like

alfbennett

AC Members
Mar 31, 2009
Washington
Not sure, but you may have trouble with the chromis and the (true? false? percula? tomaotao? what?) clowns.

Mandarins are beautiful fish, terrific choice.

I am personally very partial to gumdrop gobies.

I imagine that primarily your display will be about the coral, so I would try to keep the fish stock low so that the scene is not to busy, but that is just my opinion

WithLuck

AC Members
May 15, 2008
Not sure, but you may have trouble with the chromis and the (true? false? percula? tomaotao? what?) clowns.

Mandarins are beautiful fish, terrific choice.

I am personally very partial to gumdrop gobies.

I imagine that primarily your display will be about the coral, so I would try to keep the fish stock low so that the scene is not to busy, but that is just my opinion

False probably. I'm thinking about a royal gramma, my boyfriend really likes them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store