Reinvigorate the forums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
We need to find a way to get people back on forums and off of Facebook. It’s a damn mess out there. Can’t even sell fish. This forum used to be hopping and now it’s almost dead. Makes me so sad. I’d rather get my info here, but answers come so much faster there(albeit bad answers most of the time). How to we funnel people back here? Maybe we should start linking posts from here in Facebook so people find us?

ustabefast

AC Members
Jan 17, 2017
Santa Barbara area.
Real Name
Gregg
I think most people, including myself, just google or get on Youtube with it's many excellent Aquarist channels.
I do like the give and take on fish forums and sharing tank pics.

DaisyTattoo

AC Members
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Illinois
Also with forums is the added element of being able to share plants/snails/fish that you can’t do on Facebook or google. I’ve sent things to other people and them to me usually at no charge here in the forums. And the friendships I’ve made just in this forum alone have been amazing. I mean, I’ve met people from here at aquaria auctions and had lunch with them. You don’t get that anywhere else.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store