Rena XP3

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bert

ENJOYING THE HIGH DESERT OF NEVADA
Nov 2, 2003
NEVADA
www.truckflix.com
This is a Great filter HOWEVER, twice now i have done filter maintanence and the instruction book says 2 things to restart:help: First it says put the hoses back on and flip the lever down then turn on the motor THE 2nd way says put the hoses back on but leave the lever in the up position then uncap & fill the tube with water THIS IS WHERE THE TROUBLE STARTS I put the empty filter under the tank, push the hoses into the top AND leave the lever UP, then i uncap the filler tube and slowly pour water down it to fill up the hose BUT, the water disappears, it has nowhere to go but does NOT fill the hose. I screw around now with the lever pulling the hoses off and hear a suction put them back on and try to fill that **** hose, where the water goes I don't know:devil: ok, question, WHEN I CHANGE ALL MY FILTER MEDIA place the filter under the tank, put the hoses back on, do I leave the lever up and fill the hose ?? OR do I push the lever DOWN then fill the hose ? While I am trying to fiqure this out and the filler cap is off, I will suddenly get water blowing out of the uncapped filler hose and wetting my walls & ceiling making the wife yell for 2 hours. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE:help: WITH THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO PRIME THIS THING AFTER A COMPLETE MEDIA SERVICE ???? I try to get it to fill and I am NOT turning the power on, all of this is with it still unplugged !!! other than that, this is a wonderful filter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store