FS Riccia - fine chainlink network species - $6.99 generos portion - FREE SHiPPING!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Here's an old favorite of many livebearer breeders or those of us that like to have floating aquatic life in our tanks. It is a good oxyenator, and also acts is another food source for our greens eaters. It can also be matted easily or applied to grow on rocks, driftwood, and other bottom of tank decor. It is a finer species than some of the riccia fluitans popularized by Japanese plant keepers. I had this same variety in my guppy tanks when I started keeping fish over 40 yrs. ago. It isn't stemmy like photos I come across while surfing the net. I call it a finer more linked floating variety, although it will also mat easily, or cling to other plant stems if you wish.

The portion size for this ad is a standard kitchen measuring cup filled to the 1/4 cup or 2 oz. mark.

The riccia portion is carefully pressed down, then excess water drained and more riccia added. (2 oz. = about 2 golf balls in round size).

I grow quite a bit of it so if you need more, larger portion amounts available. Just email what amount you're looking for.

Also looking for an air pump or two, plus a few heaters if you want trade.

riccia_10 (2).jpg riccia_ 11.jpg

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi Vinny G:
Have any amount of riccia you need. Figure that 2 golf balls in a round size example equals a 2 oz. portion or 1/4 cup in a standard kitchen measuring cup. I compress it carefully into the cup, drain the water, then add more riccia with only enough moisture for shipping. This way you get a true portion size, not all fluffed-up to look bigger. My portion sizes are always over the amount ordered. Always getting emails and feedbacks from various venues complimenting my generous portion sizes.
I'd like to see the photos of your driftwood, but right now I'm down in FL looking at properties for the next several months. Won't be setting up any display tanks till later in the year. Just growing plants right now.
Let me know what you need. Generally I sell in the following size portions: 2 oz. = 1/4 cup, 4 oz. = 1/2 cup, 6 oz. = 3/4 cup, 8 oz. = 1 cup, and 16 oz. = 1 lLB. = (2) cups.
Let me know what you need,
Tropman
CONTACT/ PAYMENT/SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Order shipped once payment is completed. Specify if you need shipping on a particular day. I ship daily at the PO in person.
My Paypal ID for receiving payments is: resellersource@yahoo.com
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B
Center Hill, FL 33514-4611
Tel: (352) 793-6244 or (352) 410-8151
Email contact for a callback to you: callback@iworldshopper.com (I have toll free outbound calling. To save you call expense in case you desire to speak with me at anytime, just email back with your tel #. Include a convenient time for me to call you back.
Email for AC member "tropman": floridatropicals@iworldshopper.com

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi Vinny G:
Have any amount of riccia you need. Figure that 2 golf balls in a round size example equals a 2 oz. portion or 1/4 cup in a standard kitchen measuring cup. I compress it carefully into the cup, drain the water, then add more riccia with only enough moisture for shipping. This way you get a true portion size, not all fluffed-up to look bigger. My portion sizes are always over the amount ordered. Always getting emails and feedbacks from various venues complimenting my generous portion sizes.
I'd like to see the photos of your driftwood, but right now I'm down in FL looking at properties for the next several months. Won't be setting up any display tanks till later in the year. Just growing plants right now.
Let me know what you need. Generally I sell in the following size portions: 2 oz. = 1/4 cup, 4 oz. = 1/2 cup, 6 oz. = 3/4 cup, 8 oz. = 1 cup, and 16 oz. = 1 lLB. = (2) cups.
Let me know what you need,
Tropman
CONTACT/ PAYMENT/SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Order shipped once payment is completed. Specify if you need shipping on a particular day. I ship daily at the PO in person.
My Paypal ID for receiving payments is: resellersource@yahoo.com
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B
Center Hill, FL 33514-4611
Tel: (352) 793-6244 or (352) 410-8151
Email contact for a callback to you: callback@iworldshopper.com (I have toll free outbound calling. To save you call expense in case you desire to speak with me at anytime, just email back with your tel #. Include a convenient time for me to call you back.
Email for AC member "tropman": floridatropicals@iworldshopper.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store