FS Riccia - fine chainlink network species - $6.99 generous portion - FREE SHiPPING!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Here's an old favorite of many livebearer breeders or those of us that like to have floating aquatic life in our tanks. It's also a good oxygenator, and is another food source for our greens eaters. Can also be matted easily or applied to grow on rocks, driftwood, and other bottom tank decor.
The species I have is a finer linked chain network, I call it. It is not stemmy like the photos I see around the net like the riccia fluitans popularized by the Japanese. The species I have is the same original riccia I kept in my guppy tanks 40 yrs. ago when I started keeping fish. Your comments on what variety you're seeing out on the net would be appreciated.
The portion size for this ad is a standard kitchen measuring cup filled to the 1/4 cup or 2 oz. mark. My portions are generous!
The riccia portion is carefully pressed down, then excess water drained and more riccia added. (2 oz. = about 2 golf balls in round size).
I'm growing alot of it, so if you need a larger portion size just ask. Also looking for a couple of air pumps, and a few heaters in case you have items to trade.

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I have several spare air pumps, single and double outlets.
The single outlet is a tetratec AP 50.
The doubles are an older model Whisper 20-60 and a blue dome type Whisper 100.
The 100 needs a new diaphragm on one side.

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi Todd & Becka:
I just tried to reply with a detailed reply, but I'm getting hit by some kind of google redirects. I searched it, and it seems loads of people online are getting frustrated by it. Anyway, I can probably use all of them. My aquarium stuff is up at my property in GA. I'm here living in FL to buy a property here. This riccia is finer than the Japanese popularized variety I see mostly online. Mine is more linky than stemy/linky if you can understand what I mean. Everyone I've shipped it to liked it. I remember keeping this same variety when I started keeping fish 40 yrs. ago. I also grow ludwigia ovalis & pennywort.
I guess we need another way to complete a trade. To make it easier for all of us, here is my contact info:
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B
Center Hill, FL 33514-4611
Tel: (352) 793-6244 or (352) 410-8151
Email contact for a callback to you: callback@iworldshopper.com (I have toll free outbound calling. To save you call expense in case you desire to speak with me at anytime, just email back with your tel #. Include a convenient time for me to call you back.
Email for AC member "tropman": floridatropicals@iworldshopper.com

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi cookymonster760:
I just used the following reply with other members, but I guess I'll probably need additional pumps:>>>
"I just tried to reply with a detailed reply, but I'm getting hit by some kind of google redirects. I searched it, and it seems loads of people online are getting frustrated by it. Anyway, I can probably use all of them. My aquarium stuff is up at my property in GA. I'm here living in FL to buy a property here. This riccia is finer than the Japanese popularized variety I see mostly online. Mine is more linky than stemy/linky if you can understand what I mean. Everyone I've shipped it to liked it. I remember keeping this same variety when I started keeping fish 40 yrs. ago. I also grow ludwigia ovalis & pennywort."
I guess we need another way to complete a trade. To make it easier for all of us, here is my contact info:
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B
Email contact for a callback to you: callback@iworldshopper.com (I have toll free outbound calling. To save you call expense in case you desire to speak with me at anytime, just email back with your tel #. Include a convenient time for me to call you back.

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi George:
Have any amount of riccia you need. Figure that 2 golf balls in a round size example equals a 2 oz. portion or 1/4 cup in a standard kitchen measuring cup. I compress it carefully into the cup, drain the water, then add more riccia with only enough moisture for shipping. This way you get a true portion size, not all fluffed-up to look bigger. My portion sizes are always over the amount ordered. Always getting emails and feedbacks from various venues complimenting my generous portion sizes.
Let me know what you need. Generally I sell in the following size portions: 2 oz. = 1/4 cup, 4 oz. = 1/2 cup, 6 oz. = 3/4 cup, 8 oz. = 1 cup, and 16 oz. = 1 lLB. = (2) cups.
CONTACT/ PAYMENT/SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Order shipped once payment is completed. Specify if you need shipping on a particular day. I ship daily at the PO in person.
My Paypal ID for receiving payments is: resellersource@yahoo.com
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B

tropman

Registered Member
Apr 10, 2011
Center Hill, FL
Real Name
Russell K. Rua
Hi George:
Have any amount of riccia you need. Figure that 2 golf balls in a round size example equals a 2 oz. portion or 1/4 cup in a standard kitchen measuring cup. I compress it carefully into the cup, drain the water, then add more riccia with only enough moisture for shipping. This way you get a true portion size, not all fluffed-up to look bigger. My portion sizes are always over the amount ordered. Always getting emails and feedbacks from various venues complimenting my generous portion sizes.
Let me know what you need. Generally I sell in the following size portions: 2 oz. = 1/4 cup, 4 oz. = 1/2 cup, 6 oz. = 3/4 cup, 8 oz. = 1 cup, and 16 oz. = 1 lLB. = (2) cups.
CONTACT/ PAYMENT/SHIPPING INFORMATION:
Order shipped once payment is completed. Specify if you need shipping on a particular day. I ship daily at the PO in person.
My Paypal ID for receiving payments is: resellersource@yahoo.com
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks a bunch,
Russell K. Rua
7784 CR 702 – 79 B

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store