Rock Stacking & Layout

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vteel

AC Members
Mar 17, 2007
Vermont
Hello,

I was wondering if we could start a thread of pictures of different rock set-ups? I have a 75 gallon tank and have always had two large caves (I'll try and post a picture tomorrow, lights are off now and I don't have a pic) but I've seen a lot of pictures where folks have the rocks stacked and are up against the back of the tank which looks cool. But I have a snowflake eel who LOVES the caves, but I'd really like to switch it up - give it a new look, so I have been thinking about the stacking against the back set-up but with a cave or two meshed in. It would really be helpful to see some photos of how others here have their tanks set up, how the rock is positioned, etc.

Thanks a lot!

VTEEL

journey0820

AC Members
Jan 31, 2008
I LOVE the idea for this thread. Can't wait to see what everyone has got!

WoodRight

New 75 gal not set up yet.
Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
Well we only have a small CUC so far and half the rock we need but if you ask for a picture then yu get one. It is a work in pogress so take it for what it is.

Clean up crew 045.jpg

Snoogans

AC Members
Feb 16, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Fantastic thread, keep them coming. Woodright, what's in the jar?

mandy21

THE REEFER GODDESS
May 16, 2006
Ohio
Schigara, I've said it before, but your rockwork has certainly inspired me to redo my rockwork but it wasn't something I wanted to do with a burrowing fish in the tank. Now that nothing is in there, I'll be doing something similar.

I love everyone's rockwork though, just wanted something different than the wall I've hd.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store