Roseline sharks

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Mar 10, 2005
Columbus, OH
wow 7 a pop for the cacs thats awesome. They are roughly $20 here. I have a pair of them in a 10g and they have fry right now. Awesome fish. I would like some of those roseline sharks but want to wait until they come down in price. I have my share of over priced fish

Puffernewbee

AC Members
Dec 9, 2004
Katy, TX
Liveaquaria.com has them for 31.99 each. I have wanted these since last November when I saw one at my LFS. They have one in a planted tank and it is the fish I dream to have as soon as they get affordable. They call them a Denison Barb on their website.

mooman

Scratch my belly Human!
Mar 8, 2005
Columbus, OH
Oh, if you're reading this Mooman, know that your constant hyping has finally made me get a pair of apisto cacatuoides. That and the LFS finally had some in stock.

Excelent! (ala Monty Burns) Soon the whole world will own apistos...whahahah

Seriously though, that's a great way to buy them. The biggest hurtle in trying to sell the things is getting people like wildcats04 to plop down the $25 a piece for them (he did it with his girlfriend right there too. I had to lie about how much my first pair cost). It doesn't help that they look like poop in most dealer tanks either. Good luck.

ps were they sexable, and what ratio did you get?

Aqualung

AC Members
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I've only seen them once in person, and they were going for about the same price that Rask quoted. They are a nice looking and active fish, but not really my style and I don't have a tank big enough for a large school. Over $20 a fish would be way out of my range :eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store