Seahorses, to buy or who to buy from?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Don Quixote

Registered Member
Aug 27, 2013
[h=2]Dan&Abby @ Seahorsesource.com are the best in the business (this is a widely known fact so nothing new here
).
Want to know why they've lasted so long, just take a look at the thousands of reviews like mine. I've never dealt with people so conscientious, generous, accomodating, and free with their information. They're the most down to earth, decent people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Dan even answers questions for people who arent his customers! He's the most honest person I think I've ever met, let alone in the hobby! How many times has Dan come on the forums all over the web and saved somebody's seahorse? Who other than they have improved the hobby since being in business, and who will stand by you years after purchasing from them? I know of absolutely none, save seahorsesource.com.
They sell the highest quality seahorses, period; but their customer service, is the best of any business I've ever known. If you buy your seahorse from anyone else, you're not only doing yourself a disservice due to an inferior product, you're missing out on meeting the nicest, most knowledgeable people this side of the hobby has to offer. There aren't too many seahorse experts, even less who share their expertise at no cost. I've been moving livestock for a number of years, and until recently never thought there were people out there like them. It's old fashioned in the best sense of the word.
Thanks Dan and Abby for what I believe is the best experience I've ever had with a company.
Regards,
Nick

P.S
I'm posting my experience in a few forums, this is not spam. Anyone who knows me or is familiar with my posts can attest to this.[/h]

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
They deserve all the cudos they can get. The quality of their customer service is 2nd to none when it comes seahorses. Its rare to find a business that cares this much bout their animals and their customers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store