seeing if I can post pics. sorry.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stingray4540

Hello, Hello, Helloooo!
Oct 18, 2005
San Jose, CA
www.geocities.com
I know, I guess it didn't work. All my pics are already on my yahoo photos. Does anyone know how to post pics that are in yahoo photos, or do I have to send everything to photobucket? Oh, I accidently used my wifes username for the original post, sorry for any confusion.

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
photobucket has a neat and useful option for posting pics....it's called a thumbnail... :D

It's great when you want to put a few pics on one post and you don't want to bog down anyone with dial up who may want to view them. Just click on the pic to enlarge it....(I just happen to have this pic still on my "paste" option, since I just posted it in the "fish pics" thread)

DeVitaf

Go Pats!!!
Apr 15, 2002
N. Providence, RI
I think the yahoo might make your pictures private.

Look around for an option that would allow you to share the pics. Maybe something that would make them public?

i have a yahoo account. Let me see if I can add a pic to it and host here...

DeVitaf

Go Pats!!!
Apr 15, 2002
N. Providence, RI
Hmmm, odd how the IMG tags disappear..

I created both a public and private album and neither worked. They will allow you to send them by mail, im them, and order prints. However, no hosting. I assume they don't want to share too much of their bandwidth :)

It looks like photobucket or another site made for hosting will be your best bet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store