FS Shrimp and small fish, York, pa; S/PU

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Apparently my images were not working properly in my old thread so lets do this again!
All prices excluding shipping. Live arrival guarantee for fish on EXPRESS only as I cannot control postal delays and the weather outside is frightening. Most invertebrates do just fine priority regardless. I use heat packs and insulated boxes at no additional cost. All fish are double bagged in 2 mil shipping bags and oxygen and purigen are used as needed. I have a lot of low light plants available as well, just ask if you are looking for something.
Paypal preferred, please NO GIFT payments. If you order, please also put your username and what you ordered into the comment box.

I have had all these fish for over a month and they are healthy in my tanks.

Fish

Habrosus cories- $2 each
DSC_0024.jpg

Otocinclus affinis- $2 each- readily eating kens veggie sticks
otos, apistos 018.jpg

Shrimp

Amano: $2.50 each- these are subadults, just over 1"
tons of pics-speedlight 067.jpg

Blue caridina, no clue what these really are- $2 each
otos, apistos 005.jpg
dwarf mex, apistos, random 007.jpg

Bumblebee $4 each
dwarf mex, apistos, random 003.jpg
dwarf mex, apistos, random 002.jpg

Green lace (atyoida pillipes)- $6 each, small fan filter

Crayfish:
Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp: Orange- $18 each for subadult, $15 each for unsexed juvenile (1/4"-1/2"):

dwarf mex, apistos, random 008.jpg

Dwarf mexican cray juvenile: $6 each
dwarf mex, apistos, random 006.jpg

I have other things, just ask if there is something you are looking for. A new thread will be created by the end of the week with new critters.

Everythign I offer for sale I currently breed as well. Alot are things I buy in bulk in order to set up my breeding colonies. All invertebrates are a mix of adult and juveniles unless specifically stated.

Priority shipping starts at $8, to west coast it starts at $10. Express shipping ranges from $20-40 depending on location. I will give as accurate of estimates as possible but prices are determined by weight which is effected by the quantities in the order.

Feel free to post or pm with any questions and thanks for looking!
Rachel

DSC_0024.jpg otos, apistos 018.jpg tons of pics-speedlight 067.jpg otos, apistos 005.jpg dwarf mex, apistos, random 002.jpg dwarf mex, apistos, random 003.jpg dwarf mex, apistos, random 007.jpg dwarf mex, apistos, random 006.jpg dwarf mex, apistos, random 008.jpg

Last edited:

Adroit

AC Members
Apr 3, 2008
The image for the bumblebee and orange cray [juvenile] doesn't show.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
*sigh* my list of "wants" from you just keeps getting bigger and bigger

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
Man. Msj's sale thread's should be closed. It's not fun staring at healthy, cheap fish which you can't have!

The mexican dwarf cray, is similar to the orange crays?

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
Yes. Same temperament and size. They are just a wild variant of what I think is schufeltdii. Their colors can range from tan, to orange, to dark blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store