Shrimp colouring

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cymrufem

AC Members
Apr 16, 2008
Jinx, I know what you are saying.........the pull of the shrimp is strong indeed! Such fascinating and beautiful creatures, and some are such a challenge to provide for.

lucky777ca

AC Members
Jan 25, 2006
I have another question. I just didn't want to create another topic since it does have something to do with the colouration of shrimp...

Are male red cherry shrimps supposed to be pink or have some red spots (not intense red, like the females)? Could they be clear? I have some males that are clear (although, I think I could see some yellow at different angles).

Commodore 64

AC Members
Feb 26, 2008
Kent, Ohio
I have another question. I just didn't want to create another topic since it does have something to do with the colouration of shrimp...

Are male red cherry shrimps supposed to be pink or have some red spots (not intense red, like the females)? Could they be clear? I have some males that are clear (although, I think I could see some yellow at different angles).
Most of my males are clear.

1oooop

int x; if {x>1} {std::cout
Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
ya know, I kind of want to cross breed reds and yellows now...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store