Silly Thread: If you could be any animal...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Well, maybe I'd......

No.... Maybe not quite that one....

:D

Matak

Out of the blue!
Jun 18, 2002
Near Toronto
If I was my own made up animal, I would probably like as the coolest made up animal ever made up. I would have all the cool animal options and accessories:
Claws
Horns
Tusks
Tentacles
Power Doors
15 Year Drivetrain Warranty
Proboscis
Segmented Eyes

Maybe I'm overthinking this whole thing. To see what I would really want as to look like, click here.

Last edited:

chunksofpoooo

sloth loves chunk
Sep 16, 2004
Los Angeles, California
God i love strongbad

Blinky

Gone
Jun 22, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
Homestar RULES!
I don't generally name my fish. However, about a year ago I was at the LFS picking out some platys and noticed this pokey little white angel with a funny black pattern on his face - it looks like a little beard. I knew instantly that we had to have him, and he's lived up to his name ever since. We call him The King of Town :D
Someone suggested recently that I name my bristlenose The Poopsmith - my husband still calls him 'the plecofish' so... I'm working on it :D

SnakeIce

AC Members
May 4, 2002
North Ga, USA
Real Name
Frederick
If the animal I am to be followed my past expirience of being labled with what I am aleargic to I would be some sort of a cat.

I am aleargic to corn, and I've been called everything from Corn boy to being told I have a corny sence of humor (ok that last one is true). so because I am aleargic to cats I would have to be some kind of cat. I already have the ability to meow to fool cats let alone people. I am Oceloting between being Lynxed to Serval different species, but I can't make up my mind as to which one.

take a look here and tell me what specie of cat you think I should be...

I like this one

known as the sand cat

how cute :) a Margay

forget black cats I wouldn't want to cross paths with a jaguarundi by its looks

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Woah..those are some cool cats.
I like this guy:
'Clouded Leopard'

Aquarius0015

AC Members
Sep 29, 2003
Richmond, VA
Visit site
I would be a parrot. Reasons:

1) I'd still get a long life.
2) I'd still be able to talk.
3) If anyone messed with me, I would crack his fingers and rip off his earlobes with my strong beak.
4) I'd be able to climb and fly.
5) I'd be colorful and purdy.
6) I'd never suffer unemployment as long as Dave Letterman keeps having those "stupid pet tricks" segments.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store