Simply Sharing Photos

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
Beautiful Firemouth -- he really has lovely colors! :D

--Anthony

Tiger15

AC Members
Jan 20, 1999
New Jersey
shirley.stormloader.com
I haven't kept Firemouth for a long time, but I am keeping a couple species of its cousin, Thorychthy elioti and areum. Here is a picture of the elioti, still a juvenile and I am waiting for it to show mature color. Elioti and areum have more pastel color and less aggressive. They are not as hardy as Firemouth and I lost several to bloat.

telioti2.jpg

Dobermann

AC Members
Oct 23, 1998
Boston, MA
www.geocities.com
Incredible

Tiger,

You have and have had some really awesome looking fish. I love the Frontosa comprisseps photo and even though the only geophagus I really like is the brasilensis your surinam... is really quite beautiful.

Thank for sharing those. They're great.

Arctic_Fishery

AC Members
Dec 4, 2002
cleveland,Ohio
fishdomain.netfirms.com
beautiful pics guys......i was wondering if maybe some of you would be interested in contributing some of those pics to my site...so i can put them up under thier species gallery....im not just gonna put them up there without permission...also I will put your name below every pic you agree on me posting....if you must see the site to see if it looks good enough go to......
http://fishdomain.netfirms.com

now please cut me some slack..I put the site up the 4th with just the stripped down design.....and since then I have done quite a lot...

Arctic_Fishery

AC Members
Dec 4, 2002
cleveland,Ohio
fishdomain.netfirms.com
thank you sooooooooooo much!You have no idea how much that made me feel good!I've been making websites since i was 14 years old(about 5 years now)and all of them were the rinky dink nmo organization, no nothing, nobody liked them. But to actually have someone like it is really cool.I put so much work into this.This definately is my best site and I plan to keep it running for a long time.I will e-mail you.:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store