Slipstreamv2's Classified Feedback

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

slipstreamv2

AC Members
Jul 16, 2007
Manhattan, NYC / Northern NJ
Hi fellow AC members,

If you've purchased anything or traded with me, please post your feedback here...good or bad.

I've also decide and have currently been giving out my cel phone number to all people I have transactions with, just in case people would like to speak to me directly...if you have any problems/miscommunication with your order, please let me know first, I can't fix what I'm not aware of...so far 100% satisfaction.

Please feel free to comment on item traded/bought, the shipping times, packaging, communication, condition, my looks (actually, please not that:))...

Last edited:

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
I had purchased an ahsupply kit (2x55) from Mike earlier this week. Well it arrived today and all I have to say is "wow". The guy stands behind his word on the quality/condition of the product he is selling and ofcourse the packaging (or is it over packaging :grinyes:). I am very glad that I did business with Mike and am thankful for the great help/information he has provided in the process of the sale. Will do business with him again anytime!!

Thanks Mike

-Yuriy

Reddog80p

Permanently Dechlor'd
Nov 18, 2006
I bought a 36" fixture from Mike. The transaction was smooth, and the item was exactly as described. Like BK said it was packaged very well :grinyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store