So...Here's the deal........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
my bad :duh:

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
I have that same grade I think, perfect for my goby to sift yet still allow him to build bunkers.

On the tank, is that a DIY overflow in the back?
On the left side of the tank, what I'm assuming is the back of the tank standing on one end, appears to be a piece of glass that has been siliconed in to divide a small section off in the rear.
Grin , i was wondering the same thing.

This area, what's happening here? ? ?
I could be wrong, but I *think* what Grins is referring to is an optical illusion created by the baseboards in your house behind the tank. Just guessing though.
Thank you! I knew I couldn't be the only one seeing that.

I think your all mad if you ask me.... ;) :silly:

Squawkbert

Senior padder
Oct 3, 2006
ST.L area
www.aquaticplantcentral.com
Hmmm - How about filling the Rena w/ LRR, display tank w/ LR, inverts, caulerpa, bottlebrush & black mollies? You could also include a DSB, pistol shrimp and goby... and, eventually - pipefish family members.

It would work, black mollies would "go with" the tank trim, it would be original, it would be interesting (mollies love to chase each other through plants), and it would be cheap(er than clowns, 'nems and corals). It would also lend itself to easy transitioning into a regular FOWLR or reef (if you can fit a skimmer/sump in there somehow - HOB? Drill floor for basement placement?).

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Hmmm - How about filling the Rena w/ LRR, display tank w/ LR, inverts, caulerpa, bottlebrush & black mollies? You could also include a DSB, pistol shrimp and goby... and, eventually - pipefish family members.

It would work, black mollies would "go with" the tank trim, it would be original, it would be interesting (mollies love to chase each other through plants), and it would be cheap(er than clowns, 'nems and corals). It would also lend itself to easy transitioning into a regular FOWLR or reef (if you can fit a skimmer/sump in there somehow - HOB? Drill floor for basement placement?).

HA HA HA....I knew i could always rely on you for some constructive idea's Squawkbert.....awsome ;)

Oh, and Cheech..... :silly:

Reefscape

Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Had some more bits arrive today....

My Ro Unit....

100_1977.jpg

1 of two heaters...gone for 2 x 150w heaters....

100_1978.jpg

Also my background....gone for black again...It has blue on the reverse, just in case i change my mind... ;)

100_1977.jpg 100_1978.jpg

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
Had some more bits arrive today....

Looking good Niko.. You'll have a real size tank soon enough :lipssealedsmilie:

Also my background....gone for black again...It has blue on the reverse, just in case i change my mind... ;)
Well you could always call JudgeMax. I heard she has quite a few backgrounds.:grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store