So what DO you drive??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ems

Betta lover!
Jan 4, 2005
British Columbia
Hey I'm interested in what everyone drives!! Or, if you don't, or choose not to, what you do for transportation instead??

jib

Anyone out there nub sprickets?
Dec 16, 2004
Boston, Ma
me preferred transport is my bike(the one in my avatar), but bikes don't work so well in these Boston winters, so I still have my jeep.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Now's as good a time as any to review Timm's History of Motor Vehicles and Transportation:

In order-
Feet.
A bicycle.
'79 Mustang.
'81 Ford Cargo van.
'76 Cutlass Supreme.
?? Chevette.
?? Ford Tempo.
'91 Geo Storm.
Chicago Transit Authority.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit.
'95 Jeep Wrangler.
'00 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
A silver Saab 900 Turbo that is almost as old as me! I love that car though, and I don't want to get rid of her even if the moonroof doesn't close all the way! My parents gave it to me when I was a junior in high school. I was supposed to pay them for it, and got about 1/3 of the way into the bill before my dad said I could just have it.

It may be old, but they don't build 'em like that anymore! It's got 235,000 miles on it and most of its original parts! When that turbo kicks in, she can haul, too!

EtUxor

Thought Criminal
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville, KY
Now driving a 1991 Volvo 240 wagon. The thing is a brick and no speed demon, but it will run forever and gets decent gas mileage. Now I really am a Volvo driving liberal.

This weekend, I'm finally selling my 1994 Chev Caprice with 9C1 police package (LT1 5.7l 350ci Corvette motor, dual exhaust & cop suspension). I admit I am a sucker for a big V-8 and a hypocrite for liking gas-guzzling, ozone destroying muscle cars. But, I can no longer afford to pay the fuel bill (due, in part, to the current lack of cheap Iraqi oil), and I can't wait around for Dubya & The Crazies to attack Iran in hopes of finding more cheap oil. Plus, once I am rid of my own GM gas hog, I will be able to laugh with confidence at people weeping as they fill up their Excursions, Hummers, Rovers and Navigators decorated with those Bush-Cheney bumper stickers. Ahhh, nothing like a little Schadenfreude to take the edge off a trip to the pump.

That being said, I aim to someday own a '69 GTO Judge and use it to terrorize and blow the doors off of every single Toyota Prius and Honda Civic I see. I know....I know...the hypocracy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store