soda

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
u now know that there are many different soda's from around the world with a variety of colors and flavors, which means people can decide what there favorite is and would have to pay a dollar for it, some times a rip off of two. all the commercials and the people saying it' rots your teeth and makes u fat but the carbonation will actually help u from stomache aches, it can be addictive but all this money that the companies make is going to making more soda. hopefully u people know why soda tasted good, the sugar get's little kids hyper too! note that bathing in soda is not a good idea because younger siblings could pee in it while your drinking, so be carefull what u wish for! i would like to how often u people drink soda, how often and what size u get. this is a weird subject but soda is what makes the world go round. don't drink it before or after u go to the dentist! they get upset easily. wll what's your favorite brand and what do u hate the most. why oh why did this have to be posted at this kinda time i don't know but i'm interested in how this turns out! see ya later and also have a good day people!

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
I HATE soda, I HATE fizz
BUT if I HAD to pick, this is what I would do:D :
my favorite is rootbeer
the least favorite is dr. pepper..hehe
i get a medium if i go to TB or mickey d's
i drink it only when i eat fast food...

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
drinking soda is akin to drinking acid. I drink it as little as possible, but when I do i'm not picky. I don't really have favorites.

cheeseluva

Michigan State!!!
Jul 18, 2006
Michigan!
MOUNTAIN DEW! haha that stuff makes me wild!

GuZZiZZiT

the geek shall inherit the earth
Oct 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Only soda i drink is coke. And only if it contains either Rum or Jack Daniels

kuhliloach

NannerPuss
Dec 4, 2006
jones has thanks giving flavors! eww! but has 48grams of sugar it's the best

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com