Some of my fish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mattimeo

AC Members
Jan 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
Here are a few pics of my fish... I'll post back later with more pics of other fish... all the pics and fish are mine EXCEPT the panamensis which I'm going to buy from the person who took the shot...

My Fish

Last edited:

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
Still doesnt. second try...you know what they say, 3 tries and your out! Cant you post the pics here?

Mattimeo

AC Members
Jan 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
takes long to load... here... lemme try

Brycon Cephalus

Parachromis Loiselli

Tetraodon Suvatti

Amia Calva

f0 Amphilophus Festae

Charax Pauciradiatus

Neetroplus Panamensis

Parachromis Managuensis var. "gold"

I'll post more later or tomorrow in a different thread... the load time would be too much for 1 thread...

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
The Parachromis Loiselli is a really nice fish. You did mention on another post that the Brycon beats out the albino tinfoil fish. I disagree In color wise. In Tinfoil is a 100 percent PURE WHITE like satin color. The Brycon is not pure white fish and coloring aint that great. And those other fish look really boring. Sorry to burst your bubble.

slipknottin

the original legend
Jan 13, 2002
CT
Real Name
Connor
Mattimeo- it says you need to be a member of arofanatics to view the page.

awesome looking fish :D

Mattimeo

AC Members
Jan 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
LOL

Thanks slip =D

My other fish give me much more enjoyment than tinfoil barbs... I specialize in cichlids and oddball predators... I love watching the various methods they emply while hunting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store