Some of my Planted Ripariums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
Thanks again. LIke I said, ripariums are pretty easy to put together and manage. There are a lot of cool plants that you can grow and the fish definitely like having the plants in there too.

hydrophyte

AC Members
Apr 13, 2009
I haven't been back into this thread in a long time.

Here are some more quick photo updates for my 50G.

It took me a while, but I really am pretty happy with how the underwater area is looking. I did a lot of shuffling to get a hardscape that I liked.

Riparium foliage...

My Lasia spinosa is easily my favorite plant right now.

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
Amazing tanks as always. My question to you though, I have my planters I purchased from you that are going great, but the plants in those planters are just not growing. Fair enough its low light, but there is decent ambient lighting and good nutrients and water flow between the roots, but still, they have been at a standstill for months. One planter has a heap of tiny parlour palms, another has a dwarf spath and the other has a small rooted cutting of a Randamachera sinica (Chinadoll or emerald tree) with a bare rooted spath wedged in a corner behind a pot of verigated sweetflag. Sorry for taking this a bit off topic :s

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store