some pics of the buttikoferi and crew

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

TTman

AC Members
May 20, 2001
daz the nicest butti I have ever seen. post some bigger pics of it.

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
"post some bigger pics of it."

i will as soon as i get a better camera,the one i have now really sucks:mad:

TIMO

Village Idiot
May 15, 2002
I think you are a bit harsh regarding your camera; your pics look great to me.

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
timo-:D

i'm getting a lil better at taking pics but i have to literally take close to 100 pics and delete the rest,imo the pics are not doing my fish any justice (i hate to toot my own horn);) but my fishes colors are awsome and until they show up on my pics i won't be satisfied(i want mojo quality pics):p if thats possible :(

i appreciate the compliment- thanks.

sam

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
sammy, the fish is doing good. its in a 55 all by itself at the moment, im gonna fatten it up a bit before i place it with mine. mine is almost double its size so i want it to be strong and healthy before it goes in there. later on ill check it out up close to see if i have opposite sexes now. :) i went back into the store i just pulled my car around up front but you were already gone. i wanted to see if yo uneeded anything.. next time i guess..

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
:) thanks for the update,i'm glad i got him out of there in time coz my gt wouldn't let him eat in peace.oh!! the reason you didn't see me in the store is coz i forgot i was going to check out NJ Pet on rt3(very small fish room)pretty good prices(if you can find something w/a price tag on it).

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
another update: saturday night and sunday it spent the whole day laying on its side, slightly curled up. I wasnt eating which i didnt expect anyway. but this morning the fish started eating and was chasing its shadow up and down the corner of the tank when i walked in on it when i woke up. but as soon as i turned the lights on down he went to lay on its side. but i dropped som efoo din and took a few steps back and stood still and up he went and was doing fine. this fish seems very shy. bu tso far so good

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
he was doing that alot the last week or so :( atleast he's got a tank to himself,i think he may just need to be left alone for a while(no other fish)and he'll be ok.i glad you got him coz my friend was planning on putting him w/a real nasty con and jack(both are smaller)but that don't make it better.
he's a great fish,when i would do water changes and vac he would swim all around and thru my hand-sometimes i'd take some krill into the tank and he'd just swim there and take chunks of krill out of my fingers.
p.s he will bite if you move to fast lol.

well if possible keep me posted and thanks for taking him.

sammy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store