Sooo...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
Umm they used to have my birthday on june 25 on my halfbirthday. But yeah I usually get separate presents, but I still feel a little jipped :(

snoopy65

I am Sam aka Snoopy65
Aug 24, 2008
Where the ducks walk on the fish, PA
Happy Birthday Liz!

I got the joy of watching my 2 younger children wake up and open their gifts.

My husband and I do not exchange gifts on Christmas. All of the gifts under our tree are for our children. I do have a 23 year old daughter that I gave a Queen size Down Comforter to (she has been trying to steal mine since she moved out 4 years ago).

Now, after Christmas, that is a different story. We will go out and get our presents then.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
2 turkey basters... a aunt saw something on a pet channel about feeding fish with a turkey baster.. I would think brine shrimp+ blood worms
1 piglet dressed up as tigger that jumps up and down like for a 8 month year old baby... from a 10 year old aunt.. (>_<)
And cash/giftcards.

This Christmas was some bunk! Mom created a evil plot to make it that everyone gives gifts only within your mediate family. Seeing we usually have about 40 people and about 8 aunts who gives gifts to everyone, we had an exchange gift system instead. Whoever brought a gift is able to select from an assortment of gifts. Than another system in which people brought extra stuff to raffle off. Than usually some family members gave gifts just because, usually to the kids 12 years and younger.

Lets just say I planted many seeds in peoples heads to switching to regular christmas next year.
I must say your Christmas seems weird, Darryl. Turkey basters and a piglet...

Here are mine.

A new shirt by Le Froge
Long-sleeved shirt by Mossimo
An Italian handkerchief by Armando Caruso
Wallet by Gucci
A lot of cash (Goody...I can buy more goldfish.)
Two coffee cups
A cellphone, Nokia 5000-d
And about 3-4 goldfish pending from my friends who will ship them next week.

Last edited:

naliel

AC Members
Apr 19, 2009
il
- I got the beatles rock band bundle from my wife and so far they (her mom, brother and herself) are having a blast. I am not really a fan of video games anymore, this present got here a lil late, I am not 15 year old since 15 years ago. lol
- Another video game :huh:
- A shirt
- A movie (the hang over)
and that's it. Where is all the fish stuff? :irked:

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
6 PS3 games, 2 jackets/coats, 2 hoodies, a pair of Merrell hiking shoes, some socks, a box of chocolate mint cookies, misc work-related items, a drinking game, a sports book, and LED flashlight and a fish shaped Christmas ornament.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store