Source for less common crypts (USA) ?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
I've been looking for some less common crypts like pa hang, nurii "Luminous green", walkeri Schott, ...in USA. Any suggestions for a source ?

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Hobbyists .

Check aquabid, Facebook selling groups, local clubs, AGA convention in Chicago in the fall

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
I was hoping for something a bit more specific. I've checked the obvious acution sites et all.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
I would maybe ask somewhere more geared towards plants.

They are honestly not something you will find for sale outside of importing them from Borneo directly, or propagated at a hobbyist level. I'm not really looking to buy plants, so don't keep up with where they might be sold outside of specific lists I see on Facebook occasionally in lists... but the best of luck with your search

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
I would maybe ask somewhere more geared towards plants.

They are honestly not something you will find for sale outside of importing them from Borneo directly, or propagated at a hobbyist level. I'm not really looking to buy plants, so don't keep up with where they might be sold outside of specific lists I see on Facebook occasionally in lists... but the best of luck with your search
Yea - a hobbist is who i need to find - just hard to find some club with them. both liquidcreation and lrb have shut down - making it harder.

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Try going through the AGAs page of links.. https://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/links.html

Without knowing where you are, it's difficult to suggest an in person club.. and I don't really do any shopping online to have any information at my fingertips. you could maybe try asking at the Barr Report or Aquatic Plant Central.

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
ok. thanks. I did locate two of the plants i wanted. Will add them - also i found a iguacu sword for $20.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store