FT Southeastern US Swap Group

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZorroNet

AC Members
Sep 21, 2013
Paxton, FL
flfarmersmarket.com
Real Name
Dave
I bet Jim wouldn't mind a two way swap in addition to the three way swap. Maybe we should move this conversation to the group so others wanting to join see how it works. I'll start it...

Captain Jim

AC Members
May 12, 2012
I'm embarrassed to say I should not have offered the shrimp..as t hey are not a high quality shrimp,a ll washed out of color. They are si mply brown..something I accepted in trade with a friend to get two dozen red jewel cichlids gone. Welcme to those if you want brown shrimp. Really the color of shrimp you go trout fishing with .I live in Inverness, Florida.34453. The angels and Peacocks would eat your shrimp, Chief. I apologize ..I was trying to get Chief's attention to get crawdads, not thinking the shrimp would be acepted.but if you like brown shrimp..well? Not reneging at all..just embarrassed they are not redder. Gravel is blue, green, white mix..I have two five gallon buckets full. What plants do yo have Zorro? 'm about to buy anubias and swords. I like java moss or fern, guppy grass and hornwort.

MrsMoose

AC Members
May 11, 2010
Jasper,Alabama
What is the easiest way to get back to the group ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store