Squirely Wrath!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Woofy

Registered crazy
Jun 30, 2006
Miami
www.myspace.com
Hellooo??? ooo ooo ECHO!! echoooo echoo echo.....
Hmm no one came to my intro, i'm all alone.

Let see my intro hmm? I'm a 21 year old evil pixie.
Feel free to bask in my glow....you bunch of pansies!I usually have more questions than answers. I like my tanks, my 20g and my10g puffer tank, they dont look natural but hey who are you to judge (look what your wearing) I have plants....in my garden. I have bettas 2 of them one named Sennyo and the other Mal Peinado (spanish for bad hairdo) YES! they are in betta bowls. :eek: bring out the crusifix. I'm friendly, but careful i bite! :Angel: SOOOOOO......

Blueiz

THE TypoQUEEN
Sep 5, 2005
NC
woofgrrmeow said:
Hellooo??? ooo ooo ECHO!! echoooo echoo echo.....
Hmm no one came to my intro, i'm all alone.

Let see my intro hmm? I'm a 21 year old evil pixie.
Feel free to bask in my glow....you bunch of pansies!I usually have more questions than answers. I like my tanks, my 20g and my10g puffer tank, they dont look natural but hey who are you to judge (look what your wearing) I have plants....in my garden. I have bettas 2 of them one named Sennyo and the other Mal Peinado (spanish for bad hairdo) YES! they are in betta bowls. :eek: bring out the crusifix. I'm friendly, but careful i bite! :Angel: SOOOOOO......

Cool picture...LOL..

Welcome to AC!

Blue

budrecki

Trust me, it's for your own good.
Dec 17, 2005
Orlando,FL
woofgrrmeow said:
Feel free to bask in my glow....you bunch of pansies!

Thats my line!!!!!!!

fishcatch22

The Picotoper
Jun 13, 2006
Morris, Illinois
after reading that, i'm starting to get set off from IM..... chronic use can turn you into her!:D

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store